Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prepare The Way!!

Sound the alarm!! Blow the trumpets in Zion! Prepare ye the way of the Lord!! He is mighty in Zion!! He is on His holy throne! He is in His holy temple! He is on His holy mountain!! Sound the alarm and blow the trumpets for the great I Am is inhabiting the presence of his people!! He is calling. He is calling. He is calling. He is calling forth the dry bones to rise, to live, to breathe!! He is calling you forth to bring life to dead places! Will you answer? Will you say yes, my Lord? Prophesy to the people! Tell them the Lord is with them and mighty to save! Proclaim the year of the Lord's favor! He says "what do they see?" and we say "they see dry bones". He says "what do you see?" and we say "We see an army! An exceedingly great army!!!" Will you take up your sword and fight? Will you breath life into dry bones and prepare an army for the Lord? Will you say yes?!!! Sound the alarm! He is calling!! He is mighty in Zion!! Prepare His way!! Prepare His people! Open up your eyes and see He is doing a new thing! Open your mind to His mystery and take the limits off! Set Him free! He is not ordinary and He is calling you out of the ordinary! He is calling deeper, higher, farther than ever before! No more limits! Dance, Dance, Dance! Sing, Sing, Sing! Prophesy! You are His mighty warrior! Stand and see the greatness in you and the greatness in your God! He is calling you, yes you! Will you answer? Breathe life, breathe life, breathe life, mighty warrior, breathe life.... Stand and prophesy to the army before you...Call those things that are not as though they were...He is mighty in Zion and He is mighty in you...Arise! Arise! Arise and prophesy! He is on His holy mountain....

1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved your passion and your call out! I'm listening! I loved all the hidden verses I read as I read your post! All truth, all worth responding to with a big YES!!

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Love,
Tiffany

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers