Friday, March 20, 2009

Hormones!!! Everyone run for cover!!

HORMONES!!!!!! Can I get an amen from all the ladies out there who can relate?!! I have had a cyst on my right ovary for about 3 months or so now(well, actually longer, that is just when I got the ultrasound). It will not go away and so now they have to remove the entire ovary. It is still 14 days away and can I tell you that if my family had a vote, they would say do it tomorrow PLEASE!! It is like being pregnant but with no reward! Hot flashes, nausea, dizziness, foggy thinking, cramps, pain, and oh let's not forget the mood swings...can we just say Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde! I can't stand my own self!! So, if anyone can relate to this out there, how 'bout throw up a prayer for me especially one specifically asking for my help not to take anyone out!!! LOL God is so good. Hard to understand why he created us women the way He did while men just sit there looking like they have no clue what is going on(and they don't!), but still HE is SO SO SO GOOD!!! Just had to vent today. Thanks for listening!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Since I am in the middle of menopause or hopefully towards the end... I understand completely....

Not fun, definitely not fun.....

Prayed for you today!

Miss Hope said...

After having three kids, my body doesn't seem to like me as much anymore. I'm almost to the point I'd rather be rid of the troublemaking parts! LOL (My family would agree with yours on the hormone part!)

Rachel said...

My sister in law had the same thing only she was a young girl when it happened to her. I pray it all goes well!! I can only imagine it's effect on the ol' hormone department.

Tea with Tiffany said...

It's almost finished. Hoping the surgery heals all of this...

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers