Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great Song

The First Lady of our church(who is also my worship pastor) sent me this song today to try out. Rachel, I thought you would really like this song alot. It is the truest thing I have ever heard...Somehow, I think you will agree... We praise not the God who does but the God who is!!
There just comes a point in our lives when we must stand and let the enemy know that he does not and will not determine our song! Oh, he will if we allow him to. No doubt about it. I have danced to his tune and let him lead more than none, but no more. This ol' girl is determined to have a Caleb spirit that latches on like a bulldog and will not let go. No one determines when I dance and when I sing or my song except my God. He is the only one who knows all the steps. And lately He has been teaching me to dance with no music. Just keep dancin' when the only song in your soul is darkness, keep dancin'. When there is no sound at all, keep dancin'. He's still there and He is still leading if we trust that He is. Only you and God determine your lifesong. Don't ever let anyone else tell you differently. He is worthy of it, music or no music, light or no light. He is experienced in leading in the dark. Just keep dancin' and "Arise, for your light has come!!!" Dance baby dance!!

No virus threat detected
File: 11 Track 11.wma Download File

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What song is it? When I clicked on the link thing you have added, nothing happened.

Keep dancin!

Rachel said...

Nope. ever ytime I do it, it just brings up a blank screen. My friend tried it as well and got the same thing. What's the name of it and who sings it?

Rachel said...

hmm, is that Randy Phillips as in the Randy Phillips from Phllips Craig and Dean? Cause I found one by them called Awake My Soul (rather than awaken)

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers