Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today I Want...

Today Daddy I want...You to run me down and catch me by surprise, grab me up in Your arms, smile at me, make me laugh till I cry, spin me around and around, throw me in the air and listen to me say "do it again Daddy!", let me dance on Your feet till I get tired, then hold me in Your lap with my head against Your chest, read to me from Your Word and tell me things I've never heard before, stroke my hair and listen to me tell You of my day as You tell me of Yours, sing to me, sing over me, let me sing to You, kiss me and squeeze me real tight before You go, tell me You promise to come back and we can do it all over again...today just let me be little again with You...I love You, my Daddy God, love Your little girl...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks, Nicole. Yes, our God sees what He made, and we usually see the mess WE'VE made. I'm so glad He's not like us!

I hope you've had some moments of just being his little girl with Him.

Brittnie said...

Got your comment on my blog! Nice to meet you too! Love what you are writing! Keep it up!

Brittnie

Tea with Tiffany said...

I so know this type of talk with our perfect Daddy! I echo your words. I want HIM more than life. I live for his presence. I look for his hand on creation. I look for his smile in others. He is my all in all. My everything.

Another praise song! Sing, sister. Sing...

Genny said...

This was so sweet!

Thanks for stopping by the other day! I'm so glad you did.

Genny

God's Girl said...

You have such a gift of expressing your heart to the Lord! I am so thankful that you are willing to share it with us. : )

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers