Friday, November 7, 2008

Suggestions please!!

Hey guys. Today the Lord really inspired me again to pick up a bible study that He prompted me to begin to write months ago about Ruth and Naomi for the women of our church. I think the reason I put the thought away was because I was so focused on just the friendship aspect due to some issues the Lord had to deal with in my life that until they were resolved and I could begin to see the whole picture, He wouldn't allow any clarity on the subject. So, since my eyes have been opened to a wider spectrum and my thoughts are beginning to clear as I learn to focus on Him and Him alone, I want to try and do this Ruth thing again...lol. So, here is where you come in. I need your thoughts on this story no matter what your thoughts are. I would love to hear some other perspectives from some wonderful women of God who may have had this story played out in their own life and I would love to hear some other thoughts other than mine. I want to know what you think their relationship truly meant spiritually and just in everyday life in general. What lessons were learned and what did they both glean from the relationship. To me it was the relationship between a spiritual mother and daughter. It was a lesson in obedience and submission to God and the spiritual mentors He places specifically in your life(I have a spiritual mother and would not be where I am today without sitting at her feet, all women need one so that they can be pushed beyond their limits and molded and taught). It was these things that led to destiny and eventually a bond of friendship that was rare. I really would like to know what your takes on these two women are...and thank you, thank you, thank you for your input. It is much appreciated....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'll pray for you in writing this study! How cool!

If I hear God speak anything to me about the story that might be a good suggestion, I will let you know.

Have a good weekend!

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers