Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Time of Refocusing...

I will be signing off from the blog for a time. I am being pressed by Him that I need to refocus and come away with Him for a time to recenter. Only He knows why, but I can say that even something as simple as a blog can have the tendency to capture all your attention and become an idol if you allow it too. I have a tendency to stray if God does not keep me under His thumb and He and I both know that very well. So, when I feel the pressure of that great big thumb start to get a little heavier than usual then I know that either He is calling me to Him for a season of preparation or calling me back to Him because I have wandered. I'm not exactly sure which one this is but I do know that it is not fun for me if I don't listen. Not at all. So, I will miss you guys, all my faithful followers and those who I have yet to meet, but I will return. Hopefully better for being obedient and hopefully changed even more. I hope you guys have a GREAT GREAT Thanksgiving holiday. Please, be careful if you are traveling and don't eat toooooo much...lol. See you guys on the flip side!

Very Much Heartfelt Love-Nicole

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you for listening and obeying His whispers!

God's Girl said...

Obeying the Lord is the most important thing. I pray that your time with Him is refreshing to your soul!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Let's give thanks for all things!

With love and prayeres,
Julie

Sit A Spell said...

Glad you hear that still small voice and respond. I plan to partner with you in prayer for our daughters and the journey they are on...bless

Julie said...

I understand completely. You will be missed!

Hugs,
Julie

Tea with Tiffany said...

Yeah, God's calling you too. Love it. He's on the move. Glad you are listening...

I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU...

Hey there!! Grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about it... God is way too big to keep Him to ourselves and life is way too hard to hold it all in so pull up a seat, or sit on the floor, or just sprawl out anywhere.... I'm all ears....and so is your Daddy God....come on over and kick your shoes off...I'll leave the light on for you and have a hot cup of tea waiting...Nicole...

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Jesus is everything to me!! Yep, that about sums it all up! I'd like to say my passion is praising Him till I drop but I guess that is not only my passion, it is my whole life!! Just to praise Him...I can't even brush my teeth without Him and don't want to! God has given me the most awesome privelege of raising three of the most challenging but amazing creatures I know...two girls, one boy. The biggest blessing of all is my absolute lover of my life on earth...the most handsome and wonderful man in the world...my husband...I may not always please my God, but I sure hope He likes my trying to. I just pray that when I meet Him face to face not only will I be able to hear "well done my good and faithful servant" but also "she did all she could". Sit down and talk awhile with me. I'm just a messed up girl on her way, but I'm God's wonderful mess. Aren't we all?!! Now, let's praise Him like no one is lookin'! He's so worth it!!

My Praise


Followers